Updated: Aug 4
What is your B2C sales strategy? How do you generate business💰💰💰 for your small company?
I suggest you play the long game and make sure you have the following prepared before you start:
1. Branded website or landing page (With blog to showcase your expertise) 🌐
2. Lead magnets: Free guide, brochure of sample 📘
3. Mailing list sign-up form to follow up with automated email campaigns 📨
4. Reviews of your product/service stating how its delivered value for others (Use reviews with metrics, they are more powerful) 💬
5. A secure and efficient method of taking payment 💳
6. An optimised LinkedIn profile /company page (Brand both of them) ℹ️
PART 2 HERE - You should then market your services/products on LinkedIn by:
1. Connecting daily with your target audience
2. Posting relevant branded content daily and use 3-5 trending hashtags
3. Insightfully comment on posts (find relevant content using boolean search)
4. Thank and like every comment/post to drive more engagement
5. Answer all DM’s even if you know they can’t afford you
6. Include a signature in your DM's and direct potential clients to your website
Hope that helps all you budding entrepreneurs.
Do you have any other strategies for small business owners?