Updated: May 19, 2020
I've got a few tips for any "Wannabe Entrepreneur" to keep in mind before you jump in waist-deep.
1. Find a product or service that solves a problem for a niche market.
2. Then learn SALES. Entrepreneurs who can’t sell, fail fast.
3. Go to the University of Youtube. Watch as many videos on sales, pipelines, sales systems as you can...
4. Create landing pages, lead magnets, email campaigns
5. Optimise the hell out of your LinkedIn profile...
6. Share as much free value as you can that’s aligned with your product/service.
7. Gather as many reviews / recommendations of your product / service as social proof it works
8. Measure sales performance and tweak as necessary
9. Eat, sleep, repeat above until you reach your goals...
If you need advice or coaching on on any of the above or linkedIn for business, I offer 1 hour sessions that can be booked here: https://www.bigger-fish.co.uk/book-online/linkedin-business-coaching
Lee Woodrow is a CV & LinkedIn Optimisation Coach and helps contractors, senior job seekers & business owners to land interviews and opportunities fast. He is an ex-military instructor, has 14 years of corporate experience, a passionate entrepreneur, understands advanced sales techniques, the psychology of reading documents and is an Accredited CV Writer.